Resume of Lizette Liane LaoHR / Admin
I worked as Human Capital - Administrator for more than three (3) years. i was initially hired as an Admin Assistant then was given a chance to undergo training for Human Resource Management Skills and was assigned in Recruitment. Then after that i was assigned in Payroll team.
|Last Resume Update||December 26, 2017|
Human Capital - Administrator
• Ensure data entry and payroll data is correct in the system through monthly checking reports prior to payroll processing. Responsible in receiving leave request applications, ensuring timely applied in SAP, processing the salary advance and releasing passport to those who are going on leave.
• Responsible to maintain all kind of official letters; such as worker resignation / termination letters, preparation of final settlement clearance documents and proper collection of EID & Health Card before the employee exits.
• Provide information and assistance to Staff, Supervisors and other HC work related issues. Helps monitor Staff Performance and Attendance activities.
• Oversee HC document generation; Such as salary certificates, bank letters and so on.
• To support the Recruitment Team with all related activities
• Sourcing of Curriculum Vitae for the required positions in the company.
• conduct initial screening for the potential candidates for the vacant position.
• Manage calendar invites, scheduling appointments and answering telephone
• Manage all documents including filing, tracking request, receiving documents
and follow up with other departments.
• Record & Monitor all position request form from all concerned sites
• Monitor and update the visa process in the spreadsheet & Sending e-visas to
the respective agencies
• Shadow the receptionist as a reliever.
• Responsible in booking tickets and hotel reservations.
• Scheduling the exit interview & the probation completion meeting of the
new employees with HR Manager.
• Working closely with employee relation coordinator for the process of
recruitment and how to deal with workers.
• Preparing offer letters for newly selected candidates
• Preparing internal memo for remuneration change, promotion and live-out
• Responds to general inquiries from employees.
• Coordinate with travel and recruitment agencies when needed.
Receptionist / Insurance Coordinator
• Scheduling meetings
• Keeping track of Doctor’s diary
• Organizing travel
• Dealing with patients and visitors.
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
• Answering phone calls
• Making appointments for client and patient
• Review and arrange correspondence
• Create reports using spreadsheets on excel
• Answer a high volume of email queries
• Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally to assist and enable the smooth running of the department
• Arrange and participate in meetings, taking notes when required
• Assist the Branch Manager in reviewing the report
Insurance Coordinator (December 26, 2010- May 26, 2013)
• Performing general administrative office assignments, scheduling appointments for patient visits, documenting clinical notes, filing and maintaining health information records
• Complete insurance and other claim forms
• Interview patients to complete documents, case histories, and forms such as intake and insurance forms
• Transmit correspondence and medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax
• Ask for pre-approval when it is needed depends on the insurance policy / plan
• In-charge for the medicals from other company
• Scan and send email of their results to their respective company
• Deals with Australian and Canadian Immigration
• Assist patient in the Australian Immigration
• If the medical reports are done, I will also be the one responsible to send the medical and x-ray report to the Australian embassy Canadian and New Zealand Immigration
• Filing of Documents
• Printing important emails
• Answering email queries
Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies