|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Central America, Central America|
|Date Posted||April 4, 2017|
Maintenance Manager Underground, Spanish speaking (Central America).
Our client with its mining operations in Central America like to interview candidates for the position of Maintenance Manager. The incumbent will assume responsibility and accountability for the engineering maintenance and installations on the mine. The position is a residential and it will be expected that the incumbent relocate to Central America.
PLEASE NOTE: Regrettably, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have prior mining industry experience (This is a crucial requirement and not negotiable).
- To communicate in Spanish essential.
- Extensive experience in a trackless mining environment.
- Shafts and underground systems.
- BSc Electrical/Mechanical Degree or equivalent.
- Must have at least 10 years experience in the mining industry.
- Shafts and underground systems (essential)
- A good understanding of winders
- Implement procedures and help with incident investigations
- Knowledge of Trackless mining equipment; Conveyors and conveyor systems; Winding Plant; Compressors; Refrigeration and ventilation plants; pumps and associated equipment
- Other mining-related equipment
- Metallurgical Plants
- Computer skills in mechanical software.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Monitoring and reviewing safety trends to establish methodologies to maintain a positive downward trend in safety-related incidents to achieve or better established safety targets (LTIFR and Fatalities) as set out in the business plan
- Establishing budgets to maintain and improve engineering services and control allocated budgets within the business plan
- Maintaining and reviewing maintenance procedures to ensure maximum availability of engineering systems
- Monitoring, reviewing and implementing environmental systems to establish methodologies to maintain and improve environmental compliance to ISO 14001
- Developing subordinates to ensure that engineering services have the required level of technical proficiency to maintain current and identified future engineering systems and processes
- Maintaining and establishing procedures and systems to ensure compliance to current legislative requirements
- Ensuring optimal availability of TM equipment.
- The company would offer a competitive and market related salary commensurate with qualifications and experience (subject to tax).
- Six day working week.
- Free accommodation at mine village; Company phone, etc.
HOW TO APPLY: Send a detailed English MS Word CV to [email protected] for consideration.